People often ask me what paper is best and honestly, I’ve used everything! When I’m in a pinch and putting it in a frame, sometimes I’ll even skip the cardstock and use good ‘ole normal printer paper. No one will know! If you'd like to use fancy paper, my favorite paper to print on at home is Paper Source Luxe White 78# Cover Weight Paper. It has a slight texture which makes even inkjet prints feel fancy! People also have good luck with photo paper. But honestly, just use what you have!
Articles in this section
- Who took the beautiful photos of Lindsay's work?!
- When will the Holiday Collection Launch?
- Where is the Christmas Art?!
- How do I join the mailing list?
- What kind of paper do I use for my printable?
- About our Downloadable Prints (Printables)
- Does Lindsay do custom work?
- I have a donation request...
- Do you offer wholesale pricing?
- Are your products made in the USA?