People often ask me what paper is best and honestly, I’ve used everything! When I’m in a pinch and putting it in a frame, sometimes I’ll even skip the cardstock and use good ‘ole normal printer paper. No one will know! If you'd like to use fancy paper, my favorite paper to print on at home is Paper Source Luxe White 78# Cover Weight Paper. It has a slight texture which makes even inkjet prints feel fancy! People also have good luck with photo paper. But honestly, just use what you have!
Articles in this section
- Sweatshirts (sizing, shipping)
- Gift Card FAQs
- Looking for something?
- Where do I add my discount code?
- Do you offer discount codes?
- Who took the beautiful photos of Lindsay's work?!
- How do I join the mailing list?
- What kind of paper do I use for my printable?
- Download (Printable) FAQs
- Does Lindsay do custom work?