For your convenience, here are some of my favorite tools to create or use along side Lindsay Letters products!
(Click the affiliate images to check them out, and read below to check out my tips!)
Creatives Calendars™ Wall Calendars
- Visa Vis WET erase markers are my favorite for writing on the Creatives Calendars' plexiglass. They show up really vibrant, and wipe away with a damp cloth.
- For kids writing on calendars, or for events that you're just "penciling in," I would stick with the Expo Original dry erase markers for easy erasing.
- The Expo Neon Window Markers are my new favorite find. They have a ice-creaminess to them, and you don't need to shake them first!
- Post-It Notes 3" x 3" - The perfect addition to the Go-Getter Creatives Calendar™.
Creatives Calendar™ Wall Peels
- For plans subject to change, just pencil them in and use a white rubber eraser for easy removal.
- For plans sure to say, Le Pens have always been my favorite! The fragile point has a short shelf life (in my perfectionist opinion), so grab a few extra black if you're going to be using it on the daily.
- Couldn't live without my Cosi Cap & Charger Connector (they come together) for my Apple Pencil.
- This Mophie Case keeps my phone charged all day! They are really heavy, so it will drop easily (I use a Pop-Socket) but on days like Photoshoot or Pop-up days, this is a must have.
- Everyone asks me what types of paints I use! It's all over the board, but for watercoloring, this little palette always does the trick for me!