We love our Canvas and Creatives Calendar™ previews as a way for you to better visualize your selections before they are created. All that to say, they aren't perfect. To get the most accurate picture of what your printed/framed canvas will look like, check out the photos – those will show you the most accurate representation. Our expert printers and framing artists will be sure that the margins of your piece pair up perfectly with your framing (or unframed) choice. Trust us – all margins will be perfectly as intended, and no lettering will be cut off! We wouldn't have it any other way!
Articles in this section
- Does your Plexiglass have a non-glare finish?
- Why is my Art Print larger than the size I purchased?
- What's new about the Art Prints?
- When will my Wall Art ship?
- Are the sizes listed for the framed or unframed Canvas / Framed Print?
- Can I purchase one of your frames separately?
- Do you offer sample sizes?
- What do I do if my canvas appears "loose"?
- How do I clean my Canvas?
- How do I hang my canvas/calendar?