We know what it's like to wait for fun mail – H A R D ! And we're SO GLAD that you're excited to receive your new goodies! Here's the down low on what you need to know:
• Every single product that is ordered at Lindsay Letters® is created just for you! Yep, you heard that right! We have no existing stock of any of these products (aside from the products available only in our boutique/wholesale collection). Depending on size, it may take up to 11 hours to create just one of these pieces! (By hand, in Raleigh, NC or in Denver, CO)
• Your custom-made art will ship between 5-7 business days after your order is placed.
• We use UPS to ship the Canvases, Framed Art Prints and Calendars, and Mail Innovations to ship the Art Prints. (No signature necessary).
• Apologies, but we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
• If you choose, a gift note can be included on the packing slip for these items.
• As soon as your order is on it's way to you, you will receive an automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which will include a tracking link. (Sometimes this link may take up to 24 hours post-shipment to be accurate and active. This because the tracking link won't reflect data until the package is picked up and scanned).
• Many times, to ensure your goodies make it to you as promptly and safely as possible, our products ship in separate packages, and sometimes on different days. Please be sure to scroll all the way down on your tracking email(s), to make sure you get the entire scope of what has shipped and it's respective status.
• We observe Postal/National Holidays, and those are not to be included in business day calculations.
• Prices will never be included on any packing slips for any products. (If your order is a gift, your secret is safe with us!)
Can't wait for you to receive your new art!
Attention: Orders placed between Thanksgiving and November 30th might experience some delays in creation and transit times. We will do everything possible to get your art to you as promptly as possible, but our utmost concern is in the quality of your piece. After shipment, it's always possible that there might be possible delays with UPS due to inclement weather or an abundance of packages. We are privy to the exact info that you have regarding your shipment, and you can see this if you scroll down in the "shipment progress" part of the tracking window. Thanks for your patience during this incredibly busy time! (If any of this makes you nervous, order now!)