We know what it's like to wait for fun mail – H A R D ! And we're SO GLAD that you're excited to receive your new goodies! Here's the low down:
• Every single product that is ordered at Lindsay Letters® is created just for you! Yep, you heard that right! We have no existing stock of any of these products. Depending on size, it can take up to 11 hours to create just one of these pieces—by hand, in Raleigh, NC or in Denver, CO.
• Your custom-made art will ship between 5 - 7 days after you place your order. (If you have not received a shipping notification within 7 business days of your order, please let us know!)
• We use UPS to ship Canvases, Framed Art Prints, and Calendars. We use Mail Innovations to ship the Art Prints. (No signature necessary).
• Apologies, but we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes for any finished sizes above 24"x30."
• We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Box addresses. If an order is placed with a Canadian P.O. Box, the order will be placed on hold until updated with a physical address. This could delay your order.
• As soon as your order is on it's way to you, you will receive an automated email from email@example.com, which will include a tracking link. Sometimes this link may take up to 24 hours post-shipment to be accurate and active. This because the tracking link won't reflect data until the package is picked up and scanned.
• Orders often ship in multiple packages, and sometimes on different days. Please be sure to scroll all the way down on your tracking email(s), to make sure you get the entire scope.
• We observe postal/national Holidays, and those are not to be included in business day calculations.
• Prices will never be included on any packing slips for any products. If your order is a gift, your secret is safe with us!
We can't wait to deliver your new art!
Attention: Orders placed between Thanksgiving and December 5th might experience some delays in creation and transit times. We will do everything possible to get your art to you as promptly as possible, but our utmost concern is in the quality of your piece. After shipment, it's always possible that there might be possible delays with UPS due to inclement weather or an abundance of packages. We are privy to the exact same info that you have regarding your shipment, and you can see this if you scroll down in the "shipment progress" part of the tracking window. Thanks for your patience during this incredibly busy time! If any of this makes you nervous, we suggest ordering earlier rather than later.