We know what it's like to wait for fun mail – HARD! And we're SO GLAD that you're excited to receive your new goodies!
Here's the low down:
- Every single product that is ordered at Lindsay Letters® is created just for you! Yep, you heard that right! We have no existing stock of our art items. Depending on size, it can take up to 11 hours to create just one of these pieces—by hand, in Raleigh (North Carolina), Denver (Colorado), or Madison (Wisconsin).
- Your custom-made art will ship between 3 - 10 business days after you place your order. If you have not received a shipping notification within 10 business days of your order, please let us know! (Our typical production times are 5 - 7 days, but we have extended it during this time to account for new safety measures due to COVID-19. More about that here.)
- Your order will print and ship within two weeks of order, unless otherwise noted on the item's page.
- Pre-orders & backordered items. Orders including an item marked as pre-order or backorder will be held until the pre-order or backordered item is available to ship. Dates will be listed on the applicable item's product page.
- We use UPS to ship Canvases, Framed Art Prints, and Calendars. We use UPS Mail Innovations to ship the Art Prints. (No signature necessary). We us USPS to ship all apparel and goodies.
- Apologies, but we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes for any finished sizes above 24"x30."
- We are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Box addresses. If an order is placed with a Canadian P.O. Box, the order will be placed on hold until updated with a physical address. This could delay your order.
- As soon as your order is on its way to you, you will receive an automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which will include a tracking link. Sometimes this tracking link may take up to 24-48 hours post-shipment to be accurate and active. This is because the tracking link won't reflect data until the package is picked up and scanned.
- Orders often ship in multiple packages, and sometimes on different days. Please be sure to scroll all the way down on your tracking email(s), to make sure you get the entire scope.
- We observe postal/national Holidays, and those are not to be included in business day calculations. Please note: the day you place your order is considered day zero. If an order is placed on a weekend, the next business day will be considered day zero.
- Prices will never be included on any packing slips for any products. If your order is a gift, your secret is safe with us!
We can't wait to deliver your new art!
Attention: Orders placed between Thanksgiving and Christmas might experience some delays in transit times. We will do everything possible to get your art to you as promptly as possible, but our utmost concern is in the quality of your piece. After shipment, it's always possible that there might be possible delays with UPS due to inclement weather or an abundance of packages. We are privy to the exact same info that you have regarding your shipment, and you can see this if you scroll down in the "shipment progress" part of the tracking window. Thanks for your patience during this incredibly busy time! If any of this makes you nervous, we suggest ordering earlier rather than later. You can read more about shipping during the holidays in an ongoing pandemic, here.