Outside of plain brick, the only surface that we have seen work against the adhesive is the combination of Eggshell Paint on a Textured Surface. (Eggshell paint is mainly used in the kitchen and has intentional additives that allow it to be cleaned with detergents like 409, Fantastic, Soft Scrub, etc). Our material has the ability to stick to this paint; however, when the paint is on a textured surface, then only half the adhesive is touching the actual surface. In some cases, this type of surface combined with eggshell paint’s additives can make it difficult for the material to work. If you experience trouble with the sticking, we will exchange your calendar for store credit.
Articles in this section
- Is the Epic size coming back?
- Are the Wall Peels erasable?
- My plexi is bowing a bit. What's up?
- Can I purchase a Calendar frame separately?
- When will my calendar ship?
- How do I deep clean my plexi calendar?
- What are the exact sizes of the date squares in each Calendar version?
- What is the Creatives Calendar™ made out of?
- Will my Wall Peel Calendar stick to my wall?
- Are the sizes listed for the framed or unframed Calendar size?